Friday 2 October 2015

CAFE Headers and Strategy Cards Freebie

I am excited that my Classroom Expectations posters are the featured freebie this week for Freebie Friday.
This week I am offering my C.A.F.E. headers and strategy cards.  I have used these for several years in my class and have finally gotten around to adding them to my TpT store thanks to inquiries from other staff members in my school last week at a professional development day.

Snatch them up here if you'd like them.  I find them really handy for introducing and reviewing the concepts.  There are 21 different cards in this set.  They are strategies for becoming better readers.  The four headers include a short definition for each word in the CAFE acronym. 

And don't forget to head over to see other great freebies with Fern at Teaching Blog Addict.

Make sure that you check out my blog tomorrow when I share my top three Pinterest Picks that I found for my classroom in September.  You'll want to check them out because there are some super freebies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin